Tuesday, September 2, 2008

tag smag...

Looks like I was tagged.. I hate these things!
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:
1. being with my hubby
2. playing games with the family
3. reading

Fears:
1. bugs
2. bugs
3. bugs

Goals:
1. write in my journal daily
2. become a better cook
3. get an education

Current Obsessions
:
1. Craig's list
2. blogging
3. playing Mexican Train

Surprising facts about myself:
1. I love fashion (even though I am never in style)
2. I always speak my mind and sometimes get in trouble for it!!
3. I could read all day every day

I tag whoever feels the need to share something about themselves!
XOXO

No comments: