Monday, November 17, 2008

2 years down 77 more to go

well friends only 6 weeks til Christmas and just a few days til Thanksgiving!! well i figure i haven't written in a while so here's what's new. Andrew and i are celebrating our 2 year anniversary on the 22 of this month. i am shocked that 2 years ago all the family was in Hawaii to join us for our big day. we're going to utah to visit andrew's parents, which is exciting since we haven't seen them in a while. on saturday we're headed to salt lake to be by ourselves and to just enjoy each others company.
Some crazy things are kind of happening right now. Circuit city just filled chapter 11 and is closing 154 stores in the US. luckily the boise store isn't closing.. yet. andrew is still looking for advertising jobs and has had a few side jobs like making ads for the Boise Zoo and a couple of other things.
things are progressing at my work and something exciting might be in the works for me... details later to come.
so here are some of our favorite pictures from our big day of november 22, 2006
XOXO

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the pictures!!! You two make an adorable couple.

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh my gosh... SO CUTE!!! It's hard to believe how time flies, huh? Ryan and I have been married for 3 1/2 years! It's crazy!
We'll be sure to keep Drewbert in our prayers. Hope he doesn't lose his job before finding a new one. I'm excited to hear about what you've got going on at work...fill us in as soon as you know the details!

Rachel and John said...

Hey guys...Rachel Combs Moultrie here...I dont know if you remember me Andrew from Pittsburgh 4th ward...but it is great to see your blog...I found it through Di's blog...2 years...that is awesome...time flys when you are married! John and I have been married for almost 7 years now...yikes...that makes me feel old! We have twin baby girls that are almost 5 months old...they are adorable...we feel so blessed! I hope you guys are well...and I wish we lived closer...because I can tell by your blog that you guys would be a ton of fun to hang out with! Hope to hear from you soon! PS you can see some cute pictures of the twinners on our blog if you want to check it out!