Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall has come!

Well I have been awful at updating our blog and there is so much to share and who wants to read and read and read a huge long post... not me! Here's what's been happening in the short version

-Deck and I went to Idaho for about 5 weeks. It was amazing and we saw Mamma Mia (the traveling broadway) went to the water park, went to the Fisher family reunion and deck got to meet all the family, and spent a lot of quality time with family and friends!

-Went to an amazing Bertasso family reunion in Gatlinburg, TN. We stayed in a "castle" (yes it was called a castle and it was huge but it was built in the 30's maybe?? can't remember) we celebrated holidays all week, had fun with all the cousins and siblings, saw Joseph and the amazing Technicolor coat, some went ziplining, went swimming, and enjoyed our time with family.

-Came back to Jersey where it was miserably hot, but nice to see my friends! My bestie Heather came to visit us for just a few days(she is also Decker's girlfriend;) it was sooooo much fun having her here. We went into the city and played. It was lovely.

-Deck has decided to crawl and cruise around. His eating is still an issue, but he's gaining weight so that's all that matters. He can say hi, bye bye, up, dada, mama, baba. He waves, claps, kisses on demand, and is the craziest little boy. He turns 11 months in 3 days... ahh where did this year go?

-2 weeks ago my aunt and uncle came into town for 9/11 and we were able to meet up with them for dinner. It's always so nice to have visitors here, and so fun.

-I got put into the Relief Society as 1st counselor, yikes!

-FALL HAS HIT JERSEY. FINALLY!!

-Welp that's about it, I don't have any pictures uploaded and I have lots to do today so I need to go. Pictures later.
XOXO