Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ooohhh and Awwww

so yesterday night around 11 we decided to go get our favorite thing! SODA! horkley's is basically our hangout. yes a gas station is like our second home. our good friend works there and so everynight we go and get a pop. so right across from horkley's is the senoir center and a place called the medicine shop. when we get to horkley's we notice that the whole police force is surrounding the senoir center and the medicine shop. we are there for about 15 minutes and watched them. it was about the most exciting thing that has happened here in such a long time. haha so sad i know. there were people parked at horkley's and also standing with us. so as we watched, more police along with the medicine man showed up and all the sudden guns were drawn and the search began. the police went inside and searched the building... we all just stood outside and watched. it was intense. they didn't find anyone inside but anways it was pretty exciting and lame at the same time. good ol wed nights here in rexburg idaho!
xoxo

5 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh my goodness!! CRAZY! I can't believe I missed the most exciting thing to have happened in Rexburg ever! Haha! Did you ever find out what all the hype was about?

Diana Taylor said...

I found you... You never did share that you have a blog, should I keep it a secret?? No serously though what was the deal with the police, were they just bored? Or looking for a lost puppy.

Greg and Michelle said...

You have a blog! How fun is that! I hope that you guys are doing good!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't hear about this. GUNS? It must have been a big deal.

Monte said...

I love the new blog site, and everything on it (except the "hottie husband" comment on the wifey's faves). I guess I have a hard time thinking that the baby girl would ever have a hottie thought.