Monday, May 5, 2008

We love the weekends

this weekend was so much fun! on friday night we went to dinner and a movie with our good friends brit and kelly. we decided to go to idaho falls and go see a movie but the show didn't start until about 9:50 so we decided to go to winco and fill up on candy... oh man we decided to weigh how much candy we got and it ended up being 6.5 pounds of yummy goodness that we all shared. haha (just to let you know we were definantly sick at the end of the night) brit and i decided that we should go old school and wear candy necklaces so we made the boys wear them too. it was great fun and we all looked halirous. here is a lovely picture of us all
so we saw the movie 21 and it was pretty good. saturday was nothing special we cleaned and just hung out with eachother which was nice to have a few hours to ourselves.
sunday was our nephew's baby blessing and we went to lunch at their house and it was fun to see everybuddy and to meet some new people and ryan looked like a little angle. he was adorable! so after lunch we went to the rexburg temple and took some way cute pictures of andrew's sister and brother in law's family infront of the temple. it was such a nice day! when we were done andrew and i went home to the house smelling wonderful filled with ribs in the crockpot. they were delicious! so then brit and kelly came over of course to play some mexican train!!!! woot woot. we had a blast. andrew won.... anyways there's our weekend it was a blast!
xoxo

4 comments:

Brittany said...

We had a blast with you guys this weekend!!! The picture turned out AWESOME. I love it.

Jamie & Ryan said...

I LOVE Mexican train! I wish we could have come over to play too, but apparently we weren't invited... That hurts, Jess. Anyway, you can't tell me that you had more fun playing mexican train with them than you did making naughty cookies with me! :)

Diana Taylor said...

Sounds fun not the tummy ache part. But I have wanted to see 21, guess I'll have to wait till forever when it comes to my nearest RedBox or until you come down to babysit..hint..hint..wink..wink!

Kathy Bertasso said...

I am so glad you have a blog so I get at least a bit of news...hint hint wink wink (thanks for that suggestion Diana). Now I know I have a mexican train partner when I get back....thanks for that info too! Love you all.