Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's about time!

So here we are a new year, new goals, new trials, new adventures, and new opportunities! We are so grateful to be here with jobs and each other. Beginning of this month we FINALLY moved out of my parent's house.. wow and was it about time. They were probably sooo sick of us and we were ready to be on our own. We were so fortunate to have family who opened their home to us. Also Andrew has started a new job and right in time since Circuit City is closing. We must have someone looking after us. He is working at Direct TV and is loving it so far. He is in training and gets to be out on the floor in 4 weeks. We just found out that my brother is getting married in April in Palm Springs California. We are hoping that we can go and be with my family so we can go to Disneyland, well see though. It's time to start saving if so. So I am almost done with my instructor's program and now I have to do my state instructor boards, so I'm a little freaked out about it.
Anyways here are some picture of our new house. We are only renting for now. These pictures are right in the middle of us hanging stuff and moving in boxes. They aren't very good so heads up. I promise we aren't this messy!

Here is our walk in closet... sweet we finally have one!

here is our master bathroom...

here is our master bed... so messy again sorry.
our second bathroom for all you vistors who come into town we got you covered
our pantry for food storage... not much there yet but soon enough it'll happen
our laundry room and cabinet space.
our kitchen obviously!
Well anyways it has been snowing here and when I took these pictures it was too cold to go outside and take a picture of the house itself so maybe later I'll download some more pics.
XOXO

4 comments:

Mrs. Dexter said...

Cute pictures. I know the real you, so clean and tidy! ;)
Cool that your brother's getting married!
We can't wait to move and get closer to you two!!! YAY!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Love your new house! I wanna come visit!!

Josh said...

your house looks super cute!!! Glad to hear you guys are doing good!!

Brody & Roz said...

Jess! How ya doin? Wow it's been forever since I have talked to u! Well your new little place sure looks cute. your probably so glad to finally be in your own house. Well if u ever get the chance give me a call I would love to hear from ya!!!