
Andrew is doing awesome and he has decided to move forward onto the retention team at DirecTV. When this happens that means he can move up on the chain. Some of his superiors have heard his name around the office and one of them is always wanting to talk with andrew and pick his brain. Andrew has been coming up with some brillant ideas for direcTV to make them money and is hoping to maybe share his ideas with some people who can have an infulence on if it goes through or not. I am sooo proud of him and that he is so positive on what we all think are life's downers. What a great husband and infuluence he is on me!
So here we are pretty much moved into our house and everything is up on our walls. We are loving our new place and our ward. I am headed to Palm Spring, California for my brother's wedding this weekend with my family. I cannot wait to be in the warm sun. I will of course miss my boo but I'm excited to see my neice. Sorry it's been such a long time since the update. I'll have pictures after the weekend from my brother's wedding.
XOXO
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment