So this last weekend Andrew and I decided to go on a little weekend gettaway. It was so nice to be by ourselves. We found an awesome deal for a hotel there way up on this mountain. It was so beautiful and it overlooked all these mountains and farmlands. We went and walked around for a while and saw all the shops and got some fudge. Then we went to dinner and it was awful. It was suppose to this really nice restaurant. It was the Cadillac Grill. Please don't ever go there ok... So we went back to our little hotel and we just hung out. Then next day we went to breakfast at this little place called Jedediah's sourdough house, or something like that. It was AMAZING. It totally made up for dinner. We went and explored and took some pictures. When we were headed home we went through the pass and when we were headed up there, there were some ranchers herding cattle. It was soo cool to see. I took some pictures but of course I'll post pictures later (my famous last words) So we got to the pass and we it was snowing and everyone was sliding off the road. Luckily we didn't! So it was very fun and just relaxing.
Well things are going well here in Idaho Falls. I am working as a teller at Wells Fargo. It's not very exciting but good pay and all. Andrew is going to St. Louis for a trade show for work and will be gone for quite a while. I asked my friend Mandy to come stay with me while Andrew will be gone. I hate sleeping alone by myself in the house, I get pretty freaked out. So it snowed the other day and really that's all that is new but not to exciting cuz who likes snow... not me!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
jess! sounds like a fun getaway! you are so fun.. i miss ya! next time andrew goes out of town you should come to boise :) cuase... i still have to give you you're goodies/leaving treat. sad.
Ryan and I are way past due for a weekend get-away. Medical school blows... Anyway, I'm glad you two had a good time! Jackson is so gorgeous. I wanna see pictures, missy!
Jess! Wow it has been a really long time since I have talked to you! (About a year?) I am so glad I looked you up on bree's page so I could see how you two are doing!! Let's keep in touch!!
Jana :)
Sounds fun!! You two are too cute! Keep warm! I'm not ready for snow yet!
Post a Comment