Well Andrew and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today! Last night we did a little celebrating as well.. we went to see a movie, The Blind Side, and we went to dinner at the Olive Garden (that is as good as it gets in idaho falls.) The movie was sooooo good and we just had fun. This was actually the first year we didn't go somewhere. It was nice to just hang out and do something different for change. We talked about 3 years ago the night before our wedding and how funny it was the things that we remembered... I remembered that my mom and I had just spotted a cockroach and made monte kill it and then my mom and I slept in the same bed and monte and trav had to sleep on a small pull out couch... ( we were in Hawaii for those of you who don't remember) we talked a good part of the night and for me that was special.
Andrew remembers climbing diamond head with his family, enjoying the day with them and later sleeping in the same room with his nephew Matthew, only to be woken up a few hours later to have Matthew being extremely sick.
That leads to our honeymoon where Andrew and I vomited the whole time and even missed our flight because we were so sick.... haha that is a vacation that will never be forgotten. Well hopefully not since it was our wedding, but what an interesting time it was.
Since Andrew and I have been married nothing to exciting has happened, except for our love has only grown stronger and the man I've seen him become has meant more then my expectations. What a wonderful father he will someday be and I know that he will lead us and guide us to a great rest of our lives. I feel so lucky to have such a loving, dedicated, hard working spouse, someone who NEVER lets me down. We never fight, (unless it's game night... then that's just competition) anything I ask of him it's always done, and anything I need he has it ready before I even ask! WOW he's pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Andrew I love you will all my being, with all my heart, with all my strength. You are my everything and I know you know that, but just don't ever forget it! I love you boo
Anyways I know that it's been long since pictures and a post but only because we don't have internet at our place right now and since we are both never home we don't plan on getting it soon. As far as the pictures well it's just finding the time to load them. Someday soon I will put them on here. I promise.
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy 3 years, you two! You make such a darling couple.
Post a Comment