Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 already...

Wow who can believe that it's another year, another resolution, another year of adventures and trials. I am looking forward to this coming year and what it beholds. 2009 was good to us with new jobs and not to many people can say that. Even though these may not be the ideal place to live, the most ideal jobs for the either of us, we feel very blessed to have a home, clothing, food, jobs, health, and wonderful family. When I say wonderful family, I mean the most super, fantastic, amazingly lovable family that we both have! Here a just a few pictures from 2009. These are just from the last few months that I have been promising.


Here's Andrew and I during summertime

This is a blanket that I actually had time to make for baby Krew. My first embroidery project.
This if for my lunch/partner in crime... Heather I sure do miss you!
WOW like father like son... Mikey and Jax after Krew was born
My boys...

One of my bestest besties for life!
My student Ambrozzia and I

My little monkeys
My awesome mentor and friend John
More crazy students whom I miss
My favorite man in the whole wide world

Just me

So there are some pictures for everybody.

Andrew is leaving for 20 whole days tomorrow to go to New York and then London so my mom has decided to come and visit for a few days and then it's work work work. I have decided that while Andrew is gone I am going to do a bunch of around the stuff house. I also need to start studying my Portuguese again, working out, eating better, and studying my scriptures more. Andrew is really excited to be going to Europe and I am excited for him... a little sad that we aren't going together but that's ok, there is always next time when we are super wealthy;) or in a few years when we are still somewhat poor, but have saved. HA! So anyways if anyone wants to play and you live close, just let me know I'll be here. We hope everyone is going to have a good year and make great resolutions for the new year. We love you all
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess!! talk about mad blanket making skills. i love it.. can we be friends and embroider blankets together? :)
I love you girl!! keep on truckin.. bein lonely sucks but just keep busy.. i know reaaaaaaaly great advice huh??

Our Growing Family said...

Oh! Love your hair in the last pic!! So cute! It always helps to stay busy! If you are bored and want to chat give me a call! -or make me a cute blanket!! J/K! It was adorable!