Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FABULOUS MOTHERS OUT THERE!! I HOPE YOUR KIDS BEHAVE TODAY AND THAT YOU ALL GET SOME REST. THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST.



As for Andrew and my mother, thank you for being our number one supporters our whole lives. Thank you for all the many small and many big things you have done for us. We couldn't be more grateful or appreciative of EVERYTHING you have done. We love and care about you so much and would never be where we are today without you! Happy Mother's Day
XOXO


Love you so much,
Jess and Andrew

1 comment:

Brody & Roz said...

Jess I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what your going to have!!! I have only 8 days left I can't believe it! Good Luck with everything and keep me updated!