My little monkey has not been sleeping very well the last few days(well worse then the previous 8 weeks) I've been trying a lot of different things that the dr has given me along with things that I have looked at on the internet. Nothing has been working...booooo! All he wants to do is sleep and is so uncomfortable that he can't. We are still sleeping in our upright position and I have one numb tailbone. I just feel horrible for him. Then today he has a stuffy nose... awesome.
Last night I had had it and decided that I needed to call the dr again, something had to be done for my little bug. I left a message on her office phone and was hoping she'd call me in the morning so I could take him in today if I had to. Well 11 rolled around and nothing... so I call. They were busy, well duh right! Then 1:30 rolls around.. I call again! (haha I'm that annoying mother) She was still busy.. then 4 comes.. you guessed it, another phone call!!!! The nurses were about to kill me but honestly I didn't care. I had never seen Decker the way he was today. Just tried to sleep and eat. He wouldn't even play with me after eating. He was seriously exhausted from not sleeping for days/weeks. The dr finally called me around 6. I told her nothing was working and the last thing we tried (zantac) made it ten times worse. She told me that it was time I go see a GI doctor.
I am leaving this coming Sunday to go to Boise for 3 weeks and am way nervous that I won't get an appointment to see this GI dr. I have already left a message on their answering machine in case they have an opening.. I'm just really hoping it all works out. I am a little nervous for Deck man and what might happen. I don't think it's super serious but he is such a happy boy when he is awake and suffers threw the night. He head bangs me all night long and will just burst out in tears at the pain. Needless to say no one in our house is getting ANY sleep. (Plus I had to stop breast feeding due to all this craziness) Life has been a little crazy at our house and am hoping that we figure something out for this little guy so he feels better.
Hopefully more to come later!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
:( Jess. I'm sooo sorry to hear (read) all this.. Poor little Decker.. I hope you get that appointment asap!!! if you don't get the appointment before you leave tuck knows a great Pediatric GI doctor here in boise (though i'm sure you'll want one in NJ).
It honestly just hurts my heart to think that sweet baby is in pain and things are so out of place.
I'm thinking of you all! Love you!
Oh Jess I am so sorry!! I will pray for you and your little guy that you guys get something figured out.
Post a Comment