Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's time

So I was informed today that Monday would be my last day at the BBC -aka- Boise Barber College. I am having some serious emotions about this move. I have put tons into this school and am just dying knowing that I am leaving such amazing people and all my hard work I am leaving there. I started training someone today to take my job and WOW I didn't know just how much I really did there. All my students are so upset and I am hoping this new lady will be a good replacement. I am also really sad to be leaving my nephews and my little baby nephew who I barely know. I hope they don't forget their Auntie Jessie.

I have this prospective job already in Idaho Falls and feel its important I get there. Not only for this job, but especially for Andrew! I am sooo excited just to be together again. Finally we can put our house together and just get settled.

Well wish me luck on wrapping it up here.
XOXO

3 comments:

kim said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi and hope all is going well for you! We are coming your way for the Labor Day weekend...maybe we can call you on our way through! We are headed over to Jackson Hole!

Carrie said...

Hey Jess...you might be leaving a nephew there but you are coming to a niece and two nephews :). Can't wait to see you. When are you coming.

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ugh... moving can really suck. I can't wait until Ryan and I are good and settled in a house of our own. I've got a while to wait, unfortunately, but we'll get there... Good luck with everything! I hope you have a smooth transition! We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers!