Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sugar shortage?

So at work the other day a girlfriend of mine told me that she had heard from a reliable source that everyone needs to start stocking up on sugar because the government wants to stop candy bar companies from using sugar. The reason for that is so that they can use the sugar to make more ethanol. I heard it is going to be very very hard to come by. Has anybody else heard this?
So whether this is true or not I think it's maybe a good reminder to keep up on your storage of whatever you need. Just a thought!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if this is true.. i better start stashing now.

Bostun and Jenni said...

Hey Girl!!! I don't know if you remember me but we used to work at the dump in Rexburg together!! HA HA I just saw on craigslist that Paul Mitchell in Rexburg is looking for instructors!!! I just thought I would tell you!