Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

Ok so as we can all tell the last few weeks were a little rough if you couldn't tell by my blog! Good news is I feel GREAT again! Bad news is.... oh there is none. YAY! It just so happened that I wrote that blog on Sunday and on Monday is was like a new fresh start. It was such a great week. Sorry that you had to experience the crazy Jessica! Decker is doing much better as am I. This last week on the 24 actually happened to be my golden birthday! (that means the day that you are born, when you turn that age it's your golden birthday) In case anyone was wondering.

Usually my friend and I have a weekly dinner on Thursdays because both our husbands work late so we take turns cooking for each other. It's something I look forward to because it's just us and the kiddos. I love getting to know her better and it makes me more appreciative of our friendship. This week Andrew had decided to take Thursday and Friday off, so that meant no Thursday night dinner with my friend. I was a little bummed but she called and asked if I wanted to come over on Wednesday instead(her turn to cook) I of course thought that was great because I knew Andrew would be working late as well as her husband. It was a really enjoyable dinner and I learned some new things about her and it was just so much fun. We jut laughed and laughed all night and luckily Decker slept the whole time! I also got a great cake and happy birthday sung to me! It was a great kick off to my b day. Thanks my friend!

On Thursday Andrew let me sleep in and Decker and Andrew woke me up with a slobbery kiss and a card... the card was sweet and contained my birthday present from my parents and Andrew.... tickets to Lion King on Broadway!!!! I've been dying to see it! I also got wonderful texts and phone calls from friends and family. I also got a plane ticket home from some pretty special people. They know me all too well. Thanks everybody for the gifts, cards, and text/email. That day I also got to go get my hair done. It was a nice salon, pricey, but I haven't been to one since I was like 14,( thanks to my wonderful sis in law.) It didn't turn out the way I would've liked but that's ok I kind of fixed it.. sorta. It was nice and relaxing to have Andrew here.



Friday we went into the city with our friends and went to FAO Schwarz and then walked around the city and ate at Chipotle... it was freezing but fun. Her is us on the train going into the city.








Saturday Andrew and I got ready and took Decker to our other wonderful friends house. She and her husband and their two little girls, watched Decker for 6 hours!!! YIKES I know. We headed off to the lion king and it was magical I mean beyond magical like the most amazing Broadway EVER! I was nervous to leave Decker... not because of my friend's ability to watch him but it was my first time leaving him for that long. He survived and I hope my friend survived!!! A HUGE THANKS TO HER!!! Her daughter and her also made me some amazing cookies (that I still need the recipe to.. hint hint) I have the most amazing friends. I feel so lucky and blessed. I mean lets just be honest I could not ask for more wonderful people in my life. Thanks everybody for making my birthday so special.

This is us at the Lion King but the lady we asked to take a picture was not to technical savvy I guess because this was the best out of 3. Enough said there.










So look at these sweet pictures of Decker. Awe my little boy turned 5 months on the 25 and it was only his 2nd time in the city and he was such a good boy. (I know you've probably seen this on Facebook but some haven't so here ya go)

1 comment:

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

Jess happy birthday! your little boy is so cute! glad you are having a better week :D keep smiling