Deck was having a really rough night on Friday and I knew Andrew was really tired so I was helping him out. Deck decided it was a nice time to get up at 2 and decided to talk and hang out in his crib until 4!! Little stinker. Finally he started crying and Andrew asked if I would take him (which I take him quite a bit due to Andrew's deep sleeping and I don't mind for the most part) Since I was already awake from his cooing and awing in the crib I was a little perturbed, but said I would.
I went and got the couch ready like old times and felt this was all too familiar. As I got Decker and he snuggled up close, he finally feel asleep on my chest and I just sat there and loved on him. and loved on him and loved on him! All the annoyance I was feeling just disappeared and I thought to myself this is what moms do. I love it and even though the no sleep is hard I am mom and I would make my bum numb every night just for my sweet baby!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sorry he is sick, but isnt being a mom so great? lucky girl, hope he starts feeling better soon!
:) this makes me happy.. you're such a good momma!! See now, when MY kids wake up in the middle of the night.. (which has been over and over multiple times a night..not counting last night hallelujah) I would be so grumpy... Thanks for this post.. I need pretend they are sweet babies still.. not crazy toddlers. :)
love u!
Post a Comment