Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yay pictures!

Summer has been good to me this year, besides the fact that I'm pregnant and it's super hot. My trip to Boise/Utah was SO FUN! Poor Andrew couldn't go due to work, but he survived the 5 weeks that I left him. He was such a trooper to let me go. June/July consist of going to the water park with my 3 little monkeys, my cousin's wedding, a family reunion on my mom's side, a baby shower in Boise, a trip to Provo, a baby shower in Provo, late nights sitting outside with my parents and multiple other friends, and the list could go on but it was a blast, to say the least. Now that I am home it has been so hotttt! Having a mini furnace in your tummy doesn't help that either. The whole last week my mom kept asking "can't we just push your plane ticket back?" It was so cute, I know she didn't want me to leave and to be honest it was hard for me to go. It was time to be with my husband again and we had a good 3 day weekend together. Now that I am back I've decided to stay inside for most of this month. I've been working on a quilt for this little baby boy and I hope that it will turn out well. We are also trying to clean up the second bedroom to be the baby's room without the pile of boxes!

Well anyways all is good here and we're both enjoying the last few months as just Jess and Andrew. We are excited to add to our little family though. Just FYI I am 29 weeks going on 30 and it's getting so close. I had a Dr appt on Wed and he said everything looked great, I do have to brag that I still haven't gained any weight and I am just so proud of myself... ok ok enough already I know. Alright so on to the good stuff.. pictures. These pictures are a little unorganized. Sorry
My brother Mike and all his boysThis is my newest nephew Cash

3 of my sweet boys with Grandpa Monte


My bubby is 6, I can't believe how old he's getting!!


My niece Mia who is the biggest sweetheart

Baby Krew

Kristina and Mia at the train depot (Kris's first time in Idaho)

Grandma and Mia

Nat and Krew on the 4th of July

can't swim without the goggles

Krew bear

Rykinator


So this is William who we had the pleasure of baby sitting on Saturday morning. This is our friend's baby who we have adopted as our nephew since we have no family here. I just thought these were super cute pictures of him. He is so sweet and so much fun.



Alright so that is it for now. Hope everyone is well, and we miss you all!
XOXO

No comments: