Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More to come later

Just a small update.. I am home from Idaho now and it's hot hot hot here. I am going to be posting pictures next week. I had a lot of fun, but now I am busy with putting together the baby's room. I am starting a quilt for the little man and am excited to see the finished product. Andrew is doing good with work and with his calling. My poor husband is working a lot of hours and not feeling well at the same time. He's quite a trooper that one!

The baby is doing really well. I am officially 29 weeks on Friday and am getting bigger and bigger. He sure is active and sometimes a little out of control, but we still love him none the less. I can't wait to see his little face. I had a doc appt today and he is still healthy and the due date is still the same, Oct. 24. I take my glucose test on Friday so hopefully I'm in the clear with diabetes. I'll post everything on my next post.
XOXO

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

I am glad you made it home safe and sound! It was so good to see you. I hope your glucose test goes well!